How do I set up Google Drive?
Throughout your Blueprint, some of the worksheets you'll download are on Google Drive. The steps below walk you through setting up Google Drive & sharing permissions.
If you already have a Gmail account or another kind of Google account, you probably already have Google Drive set up. Either way, this video will walk you through exactly how to use your Drive.
Ready to set up your Google Drive workspace?
- Go to google.com/drive and click on “Go to Google Drive.”
- Sign in with your credentials and you’ll be taken to My Drive.
- At the top of the screen, click the My Drive dropdown menu and click New Folder. Name your new folder after your class or blueprint, such as Visual Designer Blueprint.
- Right-click on the new folder and click Share.
- In the pop-up window, click “Get shareable link” in the upper right to turn link sharing on. Now any files or folders you create in this folder will have the same sharing permissions.